The reality is that unless you are some kind of freak billionaire, living in Bora Bora, chances are that you too are going to feel like this some days. And guess what that’s ok.
Lately I have been having more of these days and I finally realized that the Universe was trying to tell me something. What the hell that is I am not sure. But I am really unsure? Or just embarrassed to say it out loud for fear of what other people with think. Ah the truth comes out.
And so in being truthful to myself, my clients and the damn Universe, I have taken a good hard look (YIKES!) and have come to some realizations.
- I want to live somewhere part time. You know someplace that the pace is slower and the weather is sunny and hot. Palm trees and Moscow Mules are definitely part of that picture. This sense of longing is getting stronger and stronger and getting harder and harder to ignore.
- I’m not a big fan of my day job. It’s great helping people get their finances in order, but the shine has worn off, the bloom is off the rose, you know all that crap.
- I want to write and write and write. My true passion is writing. I have always wanted to be a writer. But not just a writer, but a successful one. One that sells shit and makes money doing it.
- I want to be married again (yup third time’s a charm they say)
- I want my Coaching business and my partnership with my Luxury Hair care company to support me full time.
You know looking at this list, is not as daunting as I thought it would be. Why? Because in recognizing that my life was in my control and that only I could make the changes that I need, I got inspired once again and am taking action.
I am working on all aspects of this list. Don’t want to bore you with all the details, but I know that before long I will be posting about what I have been able to cross off the list.
Because making lemonade when life gives you lemons, to me is like, settling, you know. Like there are these lemons what should I am make with them? Instead throw them back because fuck those lemons, you don’t have to make lemonade. Get where I am going with this?
Life is all about choices, wants, desires, but most importantly taking action. And I don’t know about you ladies, but I am not settling and making lemonade. I am going to plant a damn orchard and grow my own lemons. Is the point getting any clearer? Step one in moving on, figuring out your true purpose and living your truth, is about just that…living your truth.
So start with a list, what you really want, and make it non-negotiable. Then set up a realistic plan and timeline and get busy.
There’s more to life than lemonade, don’t drink that damn Kool-Aid!!! Inspired? Now go take action.