To keep moving forward we have to understand some basic things. We know it starts with your mind. The mind is a powerful thing and can be the difference in succeeding or failing in business, life and relationships. I learned these 5 steps from a video series I participated in that was presented by Carrie Green (FEA). And I have heard and read the same thing many times from many other successful people. Want to succeed in life, love and business then read on for some juicy tidbits that will get you revved up!
- Pay attention to your thoughts. The number one thing that keeps us from achieving what we want is ourselves (scary but true). Mindset and attitude are the most important things in business and in life. There are actual methods and exercises to help you do just that.
- Train your brain for success. That is when you biggest dreams become a reality. Visualize and focus on the positive things that will help you achieve the life and business you want. Don’t give your problems any room in your mind. Don’t give your problems any power. Show them the door. Show them who’s boss. Kick butt, take names!
- Allow yourself to feel good. So many of us focus on the negative thoughts. When you consciously think of things that make you feel good, you will attract good things in your life. It’s as simple as starting each day with a gratitude attitude. Each morning write out three things that you are grateful for. A little meditation also helps to start the day off on the right foot and align yourself with good thoughts and energy.
- Feed your mind. Read read read. Read about other women and how they have achieved success, overcome hardships, serious illness, debilitating divorce, anything like that. Read personal development books. Read books to raise your wealth consciousness. Make time every day even if it’s for 5 minutes to feed your brain with some reading material, or meditation or good music to get the juices flowing and get yourself into a positive mind frame. Exercise that muscle!!
- Experience what you want to achieve right now. Visualization is a powerful tool. Imagine achieving what you want in your life. Doing the visualization will set the goal and the vision for what you want. What do you want to feel? What do you want to experience? What do you want in life? Visualize having it, achieving it, living it! Just imagine how good it will feel to achieve your true desires. Your dream life, dream job, dream man, even dream outfit!
Change starts with baby steps. But you have to start.. And practicing these 5 steps in a perfect way to start changing your life and moving you in the direction of your ideal life. In the ultimate direction of Living Your Truth.
LOVED WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Join the Living Your Truth newsletter today and never miss another blog post again.
Let me guide you step by step in designing the life you want. The time for change is now!