7 reasons why you are not getting the results you want in life, love and business.
I know I know. I’ve heard it all before. You think you are doing everything right. You are working hard. You are helping others, you are exercising and eating right, yet somehow the results don’t even register, in life and on the scale. I mean what’s the point of working hard and doing things right if somehow nothing has changed. It’s like banging your head against a wall time and time again.
Do you want to know why you are not getting results? Because that little voice inside that you keep ignoring is steering the way. And although you think you are in the driver’s seat, unless you take control of that wheel and work on and acknowledge these blocks, you will continue on this hamster wheel.
- Despite what you think, YOU get to decide who you are and what level of income and success you deserve. Thinking that you don’t deserve success and to make money, sure as hell blocks it as if you were holding a stop sign. Train your brain and see what you gain!!!
- Stop making excuses. All the excuses in the world don’t cut it. I’m busy, I’m tired, and I’m broke. Well keep thinking like that and you will forever be just that. Take control and make those excuses a thing of the past. Excuses are a shield to hide you from potential fear of failure.
- You doubt yourself. Don’t let Debbie Doubter take up space in your head. If you want to succeed in all aspects of your life, you cannot afford to doubt yourself.
- You self sabotage. Don’t roll your eyes at me, we all have done that. Doing this though is a form of protection. You feel like you need to protect yourself, from failure and from heartache so you start giving yourself reasons why it won’t work and actually convince yourself that it’s true. Stop that shit now!!!!
- Stop coming from a place of lack. You think that to be successful you have to have stuff. The minute you start saying I don’t have a nice car, I don’t have a nice house, I don’t have bla bla. That sets the tone of lack. The measure of success for each of us is different, but I can tell you success is not measured by the stuff you have.
- Figure out your Why. Why do you want this car? This new job? This new business?This new love? This purpose? When you figure that out everything and the universe opens up and everything starts to matter again. That fire starts burning inside because that light switch got turned back on.
- Stop living your life by other’s expectations. Don’t go to Law School because your parents want you to be a lawyer and you hate the thought of that. Don’t take that promotion in your job when all you really want to do is start your own business. Don’t stay in that marriage or relationship because you are worried about what others are going to say!! Get it?
Look it all boils down to some really simple things. Success comes to those that are really clear on what they want, how they want to get it, and consistently do what it takes to get shit done. Surround yourself with positive people that you admire and you will no doubt attract and soak in their great energy.
Success is a matter of time, and it’s your time now. So get back on track so that you once again can be in the driver’s seat.
To your new found clarity!!!!!
ENJOYING THIS CONTENT?
COME JOIN OUR WOMEN’S ONLY – LIFE, DIVORCE + HARDSHIP SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK!
ALL ABOUT ENCOURAGING ONE ANOTHER TO LIVE IN YOUR TRUTH!!! – CLICK HERE TO JOIN!!