You know it’s really easy to get caught up in the drama of our daily lives. And the drama always comes at the cost of our sanity and our heath. Ever wonder why when you are stressed out you seem to always get the latest bug that is going around? Or that when you are in panic mode you can’t sleep and then feel like crap and every decision seems monumental? Well ladies I am here to tell you that most of that can be avoided by taking care of your mental health and physical health. That putting yourself first is ok and not selfish and that taking control of your life in every way is a must. So follow these 12 simple steps and take the road of taking care of yourself!!
12 Steps to Self Care
As quoted by Steve Atchison
- If it feels wrong don’t do it
- Say exactly what you mean
- Don’t be a people pleaser
- Trust your instinct
- Never speak badly about yourself
- Never give up on your dreams
- Don’t be afraid to say No!
- Don’t be afraid to say Yes!
- Be kind to yourself
- Let go of what you can’t control
- Stay away from drama & negativity
With much love,